2024 Annual Credential Renewal Fee Now Available
To pay your 2024 Annual Credential Renewal Fee online:
1. Log in to your account at https://mdcb.learningbuilder.com.
2. Click on the Learning Plans button under the My Cycle tab at the top of the page.
3. Proceed to the Learning Plan that includes the 2024 year.
4. Select the (orange) Pay Fees button.
If your 5-year cycle ends in 2023, your 2019-2023 Learning Plan must be submitted and approved in order to access the Learning Plan that includes 2024. You WILL NOT BE ABLE to pay the credential renewal fee until your learning plan has been approved.
New CMDs or CMDs beginning a new cycle must activate a new Learning Plan:
1. Click on the Learning Plans button under the My Cycle tab at the top of the page.
2. Click on the View or Begin button. The plan is locked from adding new activities until the start of your new cycle, but you can view it to pay your credential fees.
3. Select the (orange) Pay Fees button.
You will receive an email confirmation of your payment. The email will also be accessible on your list of communications.
Payments received after 11:59 EST on December 31st will be subject to a late fee in addition to the renewal fee. CMDs who do not renew before January 31 of each year of the 5-year cycle risk losing the CMD credential.
Please be advised that any check payment from your employer must be received before December 1st to avoid incurring a late fee.