Accommodations for Testing
The MDCB is committed to ensuring access to the CMD exam for all qualified individuals with disabilities and supports the intention of the Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA). MDCB will make reasonable efforts to provide requested accommodations to candidates provided:
- functional impairment has been demonstrated through adequate documentation.
- accommodations do not fundamentally alter the measurement of the skills or knowledge the examination is intended to test.
- examination integrity and security are not jeopardized.
- compatibility with the nature and purpose of the examination are not compromised.
- provision of special accommodations do not result in an undue burden to MDCB.
Accommodations cannot be made to the actual content of the examination.